AgroServ - Transnational Access (TNA) application guidelines
In the Transnational Access programme (TNA), the AgroServ project enables researchers from academia and industry to use installations and services of its partners across Europe. Scientists can apply to use these services, to be used in basic and applied research questions related to sustainable and resilient agriculture and agroecological transition, including those related to the "one health" approach. The use of the services is granted through the submission of a research project, selected on the basis of scientific excellence.
Read below for more details!
The awarded projects in the TNA of AgroServ will obtain full support to perform the experiments proposed in their research projects.
➢ AgroServ will offer:
- Free access to the services of AgroServ partners
- Reimbursement of expenses of travel and accommodation of the selected users
- Support to the use of the services during on-site projects
- Access to knowledge and know-how necessary to complete the proposed experimental work
- NOTE! No salary or stipend is granted by AgroServ
Eligibility and application process
➢ Eligible proposals are those that will include:
- Scientists from academic institutions or private companies, from European or non-European countries
- Cross-disciplinary research, meaning those using services from at least two Research Infrastructures (see below)
- TransNAtional project: the team of researchers must indicate in their proposal to use installations / services available in institutes based in countries different from that of their home institute. Important: this criterion is lifted for installations offered by an ERIC. Example: a researcher with his/her own home institute based in Greece can access services of HCMR-IMBBC (Greece). However, for the proposal to be eligible, he/she still needs to indicate a second service, from another Research Infrastructure ("cross-disciplinary research" criterion, see above)
- Free dissemination of the results generated in the project (unless users comes from Small and Medium Enterprises)
- It is necessary that you have discussed your project with the platform managers before submitting the application to avoid problems with feasibility later.
How to apply and selection process
For general information on the selection process and how to apply, please visit the Application process webpage.
Keep an eye on our social media, newsblog and website for the dates of upcoming calls, the next is expected mid-2024.
Ready to apply? You can submit your research project in the application Portal
(closed until the next call later this year)
Any questions or issues?
For information on the facilities offered please visit the catalogue of Services
Don't hesitate to contact us: contact [at] agroserv.eu